Vision 20/20 – 120 capsules
Bottle Size: 120 capsules
Suggested Adult Usage: Take 2-4 capsules daily with food
Approximate Supply: 30-60 days
Our Vision 20/20 is packed with a plethora of vitamins and minerals that are known to be crucial to eye health. We depend upon our eyes for almost everything we do. Taking care of our vision is one of the best things we can do for ourselves. We need to “feed” our eyes with all the nutrition they need so that they may give us long, lasting service all of our lives! Try Vision 20/20 today and “see” the difference.
- Weight: 4.00 Ounces
Studies in Australia and the United States have found a potential link between thiamine and eye health. In a study of 2,900 men and women, published in the March 2000 issue of “Opthamology,” the participants who had the most thiamine in their systems were 40 percent less likely to develop cloudy eyes than those who had the least thiamine. Additionally, the April 2005 issue of “Archives of Opthamology” reports a study of 408 American women in which it was determined that greater amounts of thiamine in the body led to slower progression of lens opacification, or clouding of the eye’s lens.
Long-term daily multivitamin supplement use may lower risk of eye health problems in men, according to a study of nearly 15,000 male physicians published in Ophthalmology, the journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. While many eye problems become more common as one ages, it is by no means inevitable that your vision will deteriorate. Most senior eye problems are correctable with proper eye care. If your vision is getting worse, don’t just accept it as a part of aging.
The ancient herb ginkgo, an antioxidant, has been confirmed by numerous studies to increase blood flow to your retinas. This increased blood flow to your retinas can help to delay retinal deterioration and damage, improving your visual acuity!
Vision 20/20 will be extremely beneficial for eye health taken alone, however, you may want to consider combining Vision 20/20 with Hope for Health’s Eyebright to further enhance the level of care given for your eye health!
Discover some of the benefits of the 31 extraordinary ingredients in the Vision 20/20:
- Vitamin B12 – It plays a vital role in keeping our nervous system balanced, which in turn diminishes complications with vision changes or eye disorders.
- Pantothenic Acid – A B Vitamin that can help to improve clarity of vision.
- Calcium – May help to improve night vision and keep it from tricking our brains.
- Iodine – Insufficient amounts of iodine in the body can result in thyroid imbalance. Thyroid imbalance can lead to vision problems and so it would follow that keeping your body supplied with iodine may help keep your eyes healthy!
- Magnesium – Helps to decrease nerve damage in the eyes.
- Zinc – The majority of the zinc found in our bodies is found in our eyes, so we need zinc to maintain a healthy body and function properly.
- Vitamin E – One of the symptoms of a vitamin E deficiency is impaired vision. Vitamin E has also been shown effective in decreasing age-related eye problems.
- Selenium – Is a trace mineral that is needed to resist problems with eye inflammation.
- Copper – Acting as an antioxidant, copper has been shown to inhibit the progression of advanced age-related eye problems.
- Vitamin A – The benefits of this critical vitamin are plentiful for eye health. It is helpful for seeing in dark or dim areas; as well as protecting the mucous membranes that protect our eyes and helps fight infection.
- Vitamin C – As an antioxidant, it has been shown to help with the clouding of the lens of the eye. The lens needs a lot of vitamin C to counteract all the free radicals that form as a result of sunlight on the eye.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – This is a necessary vitamin that your body does not store well, so it should be taken daily to help with night vision.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – A deficiency of this vitamin can lead to eye disorders including bloodshot eyes, burning eyes, or increased sensitivity to bright light.
- Niacin – As we age, the blood vessels in our eyes can start to constrict and fail to provide enough blood supply to the eyes; niacin may help correct this situation.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin is essential to help your body absorb magnesium, and has been shown to help with the production of tears.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) – Has been shown to reduce the risk of developing an eye problem that can lead to loss of vision.
- Lutein – You are born with lutein in your eye, however, your body doesn’t reproduce it and so supplementation is essential. Lutein protects the eye from blue light damage.
- Manganese – This is essential for proper activity of our nervous system throughout the body, deficiencies have been shown to cause eye problems.
- Chromium – With proper amounts of chromium in your diet, focusing our eyes may be easier and less stressful.
- Molybdenum – Trials in China prove this mineral has a protective role against lens discoloration.
- Potassium – Having adequate potassium levels has been shown to be effective in minimizing eyelid flickering and twitching.
- L-Taurine – Evidence is strong that L-Taurine is vital in maintaining optimal retinal function and may also help contain age-related vision problems.
- Quercetin – Has been shown to reduce eye irritation and itching.
- NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) – A naturally occurring amino acid that may help clear mucus and protect the eye against environmental pollutants.
- L-Methionine – May help delay the development of age-related eye problems and is also an antihistamine that may help with puffy eyes.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This herb has been shown to significantly improve long-distance vision and may reverse damage to the retina of the eye.
- Glutamic Acid – Studies have shown it to be used by the cells of the body to create the energy necessary to power all the organs of the body.
- L-Glycine – An amino acid that is helpful in slowing down the breakdown of muscle tissues in the eyes.
- Bilberry – This amazing little fruit may improve peripheral circulation, night vision, decrease eye pressure and relieve painful swelling.
- Silica – It helps to promote firmness and strength in the eye tissues.
- Boron – This mineral has been shown to be an astringent and antioxidant, which is commonly added to eyewashes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.