Liver Support – 90 caplets
Bottle size: 90 caplets
Suggested adult usage: 1 caplet, half an hour before eating, three times a day.
Approximate supply: 30 days
- Weight: 5.40 Ounces
Why should I worry about my liver?
The liver is absolutely critical to a person’s well being. A person’s nutritional level is not only determined by what he or she eats, but by what the liver processes! Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to detect early warning symptoms specific to liver imbalances. Since the liver is such a “forgiving” organ, it can withstand a myriad of abuse before finally giving up the fight. It is difficult to diagnose when the liver is not in order, and frequently one is unaware of it because the liver is the single organ that doesn’t hurt when something is wrong with it. People can suffer for a long time from a liver ailment without even knowing it!
What Does The Liver Do?
• Processes all food and (most) drugs we ingest.
• Stores energy by stockpiling sugar until needed.
• Manufactures new proteins.
• Produces clotting factors for the blood.
• Makes bile to aid in the digestion of food.
• Stores iron reserves, as well as vitamins and minerals.
• Detoxifies the body of poisonous chemicals, including alcohol and drugs.
• Removes poisons from the body that are accumulated from exhaust, smoke, and chemicals in the air we breathe.
FACT: The liver is the body’s primary anti-pollution organ, in charge of removing toxins from the bloodstream; in fact, it filters nearly 2 quarts of blood every minute!!
The Liver’s Many Functions
Among the liver’s critical functions are regulating blood sugar levels, deactivating hormones so their levels aren’t too high, supplying the immune system with antibodies, producing blood- clotting factors, and helping to oxygenate the body!
The Liver and Digestion
To improve digestion, try Liver Support! The liver has multiple functions, but its main function within the digestive system is to process the nutrients absorbed from the small intestine. It then takes the raw materials absorbed by the intestine and makes all the various chemicals the body needs to function! It’s like the body’s very own chemical factory! The liver is responsible for metabolizing fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and many vitamins, along with producing bile, a critical liquid that breaks down fats and carries away waste products! Don’t forget, the liver also detoxifies potentially harmful chemicals you ingest in foods or drugs!
Discover the amazing benefits of the 15 liver- strengthening ingredients in Liver Support!
- Milk Thistle – Helps protect the liver from damage caused by viruses and toxins. Milk thistle has been used for over 2000 years, most commonly for liver and gallbladder problems. Research suggests that milk thistle extracts both prevent and repair damage to the liver from toxic chemicals and medications.
- Dandelion – A powerful yet gentle liver-cleansing herb that supports the kidneys too. Dandelion contains two flavonoid glycosides, Apigenin and Luteolin, which have demonstrated diuretic, anti- spasmodic, anti-oxidant, and liver-protecting properties.
- Aloe Vera – Purifies the body and aids liver function. Helps repair damaged tissue in the gut and stimulates all of the digestive glands to function properly, including the stomach, kidneys, gallbladder, and liver.
- Bromelain – Bromelain is a natural enzyme found in the stem and fruit of the pineapple that promotes healthy liver function, works as a natural anti-inflammatory to protect the liver from damage, and guards against dangerous amyloid buildup.
- Boldo – Used worldwide as a digestive aid to stimulate liver and digestive functions, while strengthening and protecting the liver from damage.
- Inositol – Helps remove fat buildup from the liver. Enhances liver function and speeds cellular detoxification.
- Flaxseed Oil – Contains valuable fatty acids that are essential to healthy liver function and help normalize liver enzyme levels.
- L-Methionine – An essential amino acid that promotes liver detoxification and elimination of very harmful substances.
- Turmeric Root – Contains valuable components that protect, strengthen, and enhance the liver and its various functions.
- Artichoke – Used for centuries as an aid for indigestion and poor liver function, it helps stimulate the liver to produce bile which helps promote digestion and nourishes the entire digestive tract.
- Barberry Root – Helps cleanse the liver, enhances the flow of bile, and improves overall liver function.
- Lipoic Acid – A natural antioxidant that relieves stress on the liver and is known to protect and even restore the integrity of liver cells.
- Uva Ursi – Soothes and strengthens irritated and inflamed tissues, particularly the liver.
- Schizandra Berry – Detoxifies the liver from harmful environmental toxins and pollutants while stimulating overall liver function.
- Dong Quai Root – Assists the liver in eliminating toxins from the body and helps it utilize more oxygen – making it more efficient.
NOTE: Some medications are changed and broken down by the liver. Some of the ingredients in Liver Support might decrease how quickly the liver breaks them down. Taking these herbs along with the medications that are broken down by the liver can increase the effects and side effects of the drug. Before taking Liver Support, talk to your health care provider if you take any medications that are changed by the liver.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.