Bottle Size: 100 tablets
Suggested Adult Usage: Take 1-2 tablets daily with food.
Approximate Supply: 50-100 days
You may be already familiar with Zinc as a support for your immune system, however did you know that Zinc is an essential trace mineral and is one the most abundant found in the body? Discover the wide variety of ways that Zinc may improve all aspects of your family’s health!
Chelated zinc means that an amino acid is attached to the mineral to enhance its absorption into cells. Chelated zinc shows much improved levels of efficiency and effectiveness when compared to other types of zinc supplement.
Zinc For Children:
Zinc is a commonly ignored mineral in children who need help concentrating. Studies have shown an improvement in social behavior and children were less hyperactive and impulsive. Research conducted at the University of Toronto and published in the journal Neuron, revealed that zinc has acrucial role in regulating how neurons communicate with one another and could affect how memories are formed and how we learn.
- Weight: 3.00 Ounces
Out of stock
35% – 45% of adults age 60 and over are believed to not get enough zinc. 30% – 50% of alcoholics are deficient.
Zinc is an essential mineral found in every tissue of the body – 60% of the body’s zinc is found in the muscles that support your skeleton and 30% is in the bones. So, zinc plays an important part in keeping you upright. The remaining 10% is found in the teeth, hair, nails, skin, liver, leukocytes (white blood cells), prostate, sperm and testes.
Consuming refined sugar requires zinc to metabolize, in turn, reducing zinc stores.
Have you or someone you know been struggling with hearing loss? Zinc may be the answer to your prayers! Melvyn Werbach, M.D. found that zinc deficiency is associated with some types hearing loss. Try Zinc today and hear what you’ve been missing!
Scientists say animals suffering from a zinc deficiency must eat about 50% more food to gain the same weight as an animal supplied with sufficient zinc.
Zinc May Improve:
- Eye Health – It plays a vital role in bringing vitamin A from the liver to the retina in order to produce melanin, a protective pigment in the eyes. Zinc is highly concentrated in the eye, mostly in the retina and choroid, the vascular tissue layer lying under the retina.
- Skin Health – Zinc is like a 24-hour, on-call skin mechanic! It helps repair damaged tissues and is essential for wounds. Without zinc, your body’s inside and outside repair time and possible health costs may go up!
- Respiratory Support – Zinc is found in the mucous secretions of the respiratory system and on the surfaces of lungs and throat. It has an antimicrobial effect, so it helps to kill inhaled bacteria and viruses before they get chance to take hold! Zinc is also secreted in the saliva and the mucous membranes of the digestive system to kill any ingested invaders.
- Athletic Performance – Adequate zinc directly affects athletic performance and strength development from training because it plays a primary role in anabolic hormone production.
- Male Reproductive Health – Zinc is a critical mineral for robust testosterone levels, and the cells of the male prostate require a very high concentration of zinc to work optimally.
- Female Reproductive Health – In women, zinc is involved in the growth process of the oocyte or egg. If women are zinc deficient, the egg won’t mature properly and ovulation will be impeded, causing infertility. Adequate zinc allows women to use estrogen and progesterone efficiently, supporting reproductive health and ensuring that estrogen does what it’s supposed to do in the body.
- Healthy Cell Growth and Immune System – Ananda Prasad, a leading researcher in the field of zincand health, notes that simply ensuring our zinc levels are adequate can help a number of the most severe health problems, especially unhealthy cell growth and poor immune function.
- Cardiovascular Health – Zinc is vital to maintain the health of cardiovascular cells and the endothelium. The endothelium is the thin layer of cells that lines the blood vessels and plays a major role in circulation.
- Pancreas Support – Zinc is needed for the healthy function of most hormones, including insulin.
- Antioxidant Effects – Zinc is an excellent antioxidant. The purpose of an antioxidant is to get rid of free radicals that cause damage to cells in the body by bonding with them and neutralizing them.
- Detoxifying The Body of Heavy Metals – The super antioxidant effects of zinc allow it to efficiently remove toxins from the body and keep them from building up in tissue and causing damage.
- Boost Brain Function – Zinc plays an essential role in neurotransmitter function and helps maintain brain structure and health. It is necessary in the metabolism of melatonin, which regulates dopamine. Also, zinc is part of an enzyme that is necessary for the anabolism of fatty acids in the brain membrane. This is very important because a key part of supporting brain health and function is to ensure the membrane gets the nutrients it needs.
- Mood – Dopamine production, which is partly regulated by zinc, is a chemical that boosts energy, mood, and reward-driven learning.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.