Bottle size: 120 capsules
Suggested adult usage: Take 1 capsule twice a day with food.
Approximate supply: 60 days
Sugar consumption may be the main reason that your pancreas is overworked, worn out and not functioning well. If you are struggling with an out of control appetite and feeling sluggish, you may want to reach past the sugar and try cinnamon instead. This super spice not only packs a flavorful punch, but it aids one in overall health, and even weight-loss.
- In a study at Copenhagen University, patients given half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder combined with one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast had significant relief in joint pain after one week and could walk without pain within one month!
Studies also suggest that cinnamon is an insulin “mimicker” that may help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
Researchers at Kansas State University found in other studies that cinnamon fights the E.coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
In some trials, cinnamon has shown an amazing ability to stop medication-resistant fungal and yeast infections.
In a study published by researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Maryland, cinnamon was seen to reduce the proliferation of abnormal cell development in the body.
One study also found that smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
Check out this little spice and it’s powerful health benefits:
- Cinnamon has an anti-clotting effect on the blood
- Just 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can help maintain healthy levels of LDL cholesterol, (the bad cholesterol)
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties that assist in maintaining heart health
- Cinnamon has been proven effective against menstrual pain and infertility,and one of its natural chemicals, cinnamaldehyde, was shown to increase the hormone progesterone as well as decrease testosterone production in women, helping to balance hormones
- It is a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium
- When cinnamon is consumed it raises our body temperature, produces heat and speeds up our metabolism. When our metabolism increases it enables us to burn more calories, thereby causing a reduction in our weight
- Helps relieve nausea and stomach issues
When added to food, cinnamon inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage, making it a natural food preservative.
Today cinnamon is used mainly for cooking purposes, but was once so highly prized that wars were fought over it, and it was even used as currency.
“I have been using your product for some time now and recently went to the doctor for a check up – he is scratching his head because everything from blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels and Triglycerides have changed dramatically. One side effect though- I lost 25 lbs!!! Nice to know Hope for Health is there for me every day!” – M.W.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.