Bottle Size: 250 tablets
Suggested adult usage: Take 2 tablets daily on an empty stomach (otherwise with food if not tolerated well).
Approximate supply: 125 days
It is reported that alfalfa was discovered centuries ago by Arabian horsemen who noticed a leap in energy in their horses after feeding them this herb. People report similar benefits. Alfalfa is in fact truly an overlooked wonder food! Many naturopathic doctors and alternative health professionals highly recommend it as being not only extremely nutritious, but also an effective remedy for many health problems.
The reason alfalfa is extremely nutritious is that it’s extensive root system allows the plant to absorb high levels of nutrients from the soil. It is considered the richest land source of trace minerals available!
- Size: 3.5
- Weight: 9.00 Ounces
Alfalfa leaf contains:
- Essential vitamins including A, D, E and large amounts of K and the entire spectrum of B-vitamins.
- A source of iron, niacin, biotin, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and chlorophyll.
- Very high protein and amino acids levels, compared to other plants.
Alfalfa certainly is a “Wonder Plant!” Order some today and start discovering the effects of its many amazing health benefits!
“I take 3 Alfalfa caplets every morning when traveling all over the world and I wouldn’t be without them. It’s my energy, source of fiber and keeps my stomach calm.” – J. R.
“My daughter is 12 and has been constipated all her life. Hope for Health told us about your Alfalfa caplets may help the bowels to move more regularly, and it worked! Thank you from both of us.” – J.J.
A comprehensive list of Alfalfa’s specific benefits would be very long, but here are the top 12:
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports the health of the pituitary gland, circulation and immune systems
- Detoxes the urinary tract
- Purifies the blood and liver
- Has a strong alkaline effect on the body
- Is a natural laxative and diuretic
- Eases general digestive problems
- Contains high levels of enzymes for food digestion and assimilation
- Helps balance and maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Reduces the incidence of plaque build up in the arteries
- Helpful for problems caused by nutritional deficiencies
- Used in the therapy of alcohol and drug problems
Alfalfa has also been used:
- As an appetite stimulant
- To relieve joint pain
- As a remedy for bad coughs
- To assist with menstrual difficulties
- To assist with dissolving of kidney stones and with other urinary problems
- To relieve water retention and swelling
- To relieve ulcers
- To help fight vitamin C deficiency issues
- By nursing mothers to help stimulate the flow of breast milk
- When ground into a poultice, as a soothing paste for insect bites
- By native Americans as a thickening paste and nutrient additive
- As an effective natural remedy for hair loss and balding, and to stimulate hair growth