Colloidal Copper Soap
Bar Size: 3.9 oz.
Approximate supply: depends on usage
Suggested use: Use to wash morning and evening or as needed.
FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY
Hope for Health’s Colloidal Copper Soap is definitely one of a kind! You won’t find another copper soap like this anywhere else in the world. This fine, handcrafted soap is made using organic oils. Millions of nanoparticles of copper will penetrate deep into the skin. Your skin will thank you for this vital nutrient by looking smoother, younger and healthier than ever!
Do We Need Copper?
In the food we commonly eat, there are only very small amounts of copper. And yet, copper is a key mineral in many different body systems and is central to building strong tissue, maintaining blood volume and producing energy in your cells. Even though copper is critically important, you don’t have much copper in your body, barely more than the amount found in a single penny! The penny in your pocket is only 2.5% copper by weight.
Some of the benefits of Colloidal Copper:
- Acts as a potent antioxidant
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- May help regulate heart rhythm
- May help balance thyroid
- Can decrease pain and inflammation
- Can accelerate wound repair
- Maintains normal cholesterol levels
- Increases red blood cell formation
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which may help to firm the skin and diminish fine lines, sagging and wrinkles
- Supports the skin’s ability to repair itself by increasing the activity of copper-dependent enzymes
- May help increase blood vessel formation and oxygenation within the skin
This soap is great to use for washing your face prior to applying either Colloidal Copper Skin Toner or Colloidal Copper Facial Creme. You should really notice the difference!
Ingredients: Colloidal Copper, Saponified oils of: Organic Olive oil, Coconut oil, Organic Palm Kernel oil, Organic Palm oil, Organic Soybean oil, Rice Bran oil, Avocado oil, Organic Shea Butter, Mixed Tocopherals (Vitamin E), Turmeric, yellow oxide
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.