Ginseng Boost – 100 capsules
Ginseng Boost – 100 capsules
Bottle size: 100 capsules
Suggested adult usage: 1-2 capsules, three times a day, on an empty stomach
Approximate supply: 10-45 days
Are you constantly dragging? Do you feel like you just don’t have the energy you used to? Are you having a hard time remembering even the simplest things? If so, then give Ginseng Boost a try! It boost energy levels, improves memory and cognitive function, and fights stress!
Weight: 3.60 Ounces
What else can Ginseng Boost do for you?
• Improves heart health and circulation.
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol.
• Energizes the body both physically and mentally.
• Increases ability to deal with stress, anxiety, & mood
• Enhances sexual desire and fights impotence.
• Boosts sex drive; increases semen output and fertility.
• Improves athletic performance; increases endurance/
Do you have poor circulation? Some of the common
symptoms of poor blood circulation may include: tingling
sensation or numbness of either the hands or feet;
shortness of breath; lack of energy; irregular heartbeat;
poor memory; and a lack of stamina. If so, give Ginseng Boost a try
Are you fatigued? Around 20% of Americans claim
to have fatigue intense enough to interfere with normal
activities. Physical causes are estimated at 20-60%, and
emotional causes are the other 40-80%. Ginseng Boost helps to
improve symptoms of fatigue, regardless of the cause.
Are you stressed, anxious, or sad for no reason?
The main ingredient in Ginseng boost is, Panax Ginseng, and it gives an
overall relaxing feeling as it reduces stress & anxiety.
Ginseng works in a multi-purpose fashion. It helps regulate
hormonal functioning (which reduces fatigue and sadness),
and at the same time, it helps create endorphins, making
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is
not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
More Extraordinary Benefits of Panax Ginseng,
the PRIMARY ingredient in Ginseng Boost:
• Panax Ginseng has proven successful in relaxing the muscles
of the lungs. By relaxing the muscles of the lungs that control
the airway, Panax Ginseng may be able to provide some
relief for symptoms associated with breathing problems,
constriction of the airways, and other lung problems.
• One large study of men taking Panax Ginseng resulted in the
increase of sperm count, quality, and movement; ultimately
improving overall male fertility. It appears that the chemical
makeup of Panax Ginseng helps activate certain hormones in
the body leading to induced or increased production.
• Studies show that Panax Ginseng’s ability to regulate the
immune system can assist in the prevention of both seasonal
sickness and serious illness.
• Panax Ginseng contains steroids such as panaxtriol. The
steroids are remarkably similar in structure to anabolic
steroids found naturally in our body. This makes it ideal for
athletes and body builders looking for a natural alternative to
Facts About Panax Ginseng:
• It stimulates the formation of blood vessels and improves
blood circulation in the brain, thereby improving memory
and cognitive abilities.
• It may inhibit abnormal cell growth.
• It has been used for over 5,000 years and is is considered
to be the strongest form of ginseng.
• It helps to stimulate production of powerful immune cells
called “killer T-cells”.
• It balances the release of stress hormones by supporting
the organs that produce them (the hypothalamus, the
pituitary, and adrenal glands).
• People who are pregnant or taking MAO inhibitor drugs
should not use this herb.