Bottle size: 1 oz. liquid*
Suggested adult usage:
• Internally: 6-12 drops (about 1/2 – 1 dropperful) two to three times a day as needed, between meals on an empty stomach (otherwise with food if not tolerated well).
• Externally: Apply directly to affected area and gently rub in.
Approximate supply: 3 weeks
Dragon HerbaDrops contains 100% potent and pure dragon’s blood herb! “Dragon’s blood” (also known as sangre de drago) may sound like an exotic ingredient in a magic potion, but this bright red plant sap used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine is the best aid for almost any skin or digestive problem. When applied topically, it helps repair skin after cuts, rashes, bites, burns, stings, abrasions, sores, wounds, and skin problems of all kinds. When used internally it soothes the digestive tract and relieves a variety of digestive complaints. This powerful blend helps the body inside and out!
- Weight: 2.90 Ounces
Out of stock
100% Pure Dragon’s Blood Herb!
Dragon HerbaDrops & The Skin
When the bark of the dracaena draco (dragon tree) is cut, a dark red sappy resin oozes out as if the tree was bleeding, hence its name, “dragon’s blood”. For centuries the sap of this tree has been painted on wounds by indigenous people to help stop bleeding, accelerate skin regeneration and promote healthy tissue growth.
One of the reasons Dragon HerbaDrops works so well is because dragon’s blood contains taspine, a known tissue-repairing alkaloid. Taspine has been shown to have value for use with abrasions, inflammation, swelling, infections and wounds. One way it helps is by increasing the production and migration of the fibroblasts (tissue cells) responsible for skin and tissue regeneration.
In addition, dragon’s blood also contains a group of compounds called proanthocyanidins, which actually repair collagen, the lattice-like protein that makes up much of our tissues. In fact, it has shown to be composed of up to 90% proanthocyanidins! Also found in grape seeds, proanthocyanidins are the most potent known dietary antioxidants!
Dragon HerbaDrops & Digestive Health
When taken internally, Dragon HerbaDrops can also help maintain a healthy digestive system by reducing inflammation and accelerating regeneration of the tissues lining the digestive tract. Also, researchers are reporting that dragon’s blood contains chemicals that aid in fighting bacteria that cause millions of cases of gastrointestinal problems each year. In addition, it contains a compound that restricts the flow of excess water into the intestines, which helps relieve diarrhea. Those with digestive disturbances, especially ulcers and diarrhea may benefit from the use of these drops.
Benefits of Hope for Health’s Dragon HerbaDrops
- Repairs wounds & stops bleeding
- Relieves diarrhea and soothes hemorrhoids
- Reduces itching & inflammation
- Inhibits unhealthy cell growth & cell mutation
- Helps improve digestive functions
- Increases collagen in the skin
- Can be used in a douche for vaginal issues
- Great for gum, mouth, throat and other oral health issues
Did you know?
• Your skin is alive. It’s made of many thin sheets of layers of flat, stacked cells in which you’ll find nerves, blood vessels, hair follicles, glands, and sensory receptors.
• Your skin is considered the largest organ in the human body.
• Older skin cells are constantly being pushed to the surface by new cells which grow from below. When the old ones reach the top, they become wider and flatter as they get rubbed and worn by all your activity. Then, sooner or later, they pop off!
• In fact, your skin loses about 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells from the surface almost every minute, even though you do not see it happening.
• Your skin sheds a layer of these dead cells every 24 hours and renews itself about every 28 days – meaning, in approximately a month’s time, your body has made a whole new layer of skin cells!
• Your skin swells when it absorbs water.
• Your skin is the thinnest on the eyelid and is thickest on the soles of our feet, palms of our hands, and backs.
• The entire surface of the skin measures about 20 square feet and weighs between 7 to 9 pounds.
Hope for Health’s Dragon HerbaDrops can help protect your skin and keep it healthy and strong. Try it today!
Tip: Keep a bottle handy for putting on fresh, clean wounds and bites. Use it to brush teeth to reduce plaque build-up (even use it on your pet’s teeth!).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.