Why Donate to Hope International?
1. We produce a 32-page monthly magazine called “Our Firm Foundation,” designed to bring to God’s people timely, truth-filled articles to prepare and perfect, by God’s grace and power, them for the soon coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2. We produce a free, 32-page newsletter called “Good News” to give to God’s people additional encouragement, support, and strength through the stories, quotes, health articles, testimonies and mission reports from all over the world.
3. We operate a very large bookstore where you can rely with confidence on the fact that the books you buy follow the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy directives and are safe for you and your children. We strive to maintain a large selection of Bibles, Spirit of Prophecy books, health books, and vegan and vegetarian cookbooks.
4. We also operate a very large vegan vitamin and mineral supplement ministry, providing healthy nutritional support to those trying to maintain or regain their health God’s way. These nutritional supplements are priced as low as possible to make them available to everyone. We use only the highest quality ingredients including many organic compounds. We also use a Seventh-day Adventist company to procure our herbs, keeping the money “in the faith.”
5. We offer free health care counseling to everyone, no matter the problem or concern. Many people have questions about the drugs they take, herbal interactions, how to do cleanses, how to make poultices, what side effects their may be to certain drugs and/or herbs, what pregnant women can take, what dosages are right for children, etc., etc.
6.We support missions in other countries, and in the United States. Over the years we have developed relationships with many who are spreading the good news about Jesus. It is a blessing to be able to lend a hand to our brethren that are working hard in “the trenches!”
7. We write thousands personal letters and emails and notes and spend many thousands of hours on the phone helping others with their struggles, praying with individuals, encouraging God’s flock in the midst of trials from family, friends, and even church members.
8. We have a special prayer time every day before work, and the staff of “Hope International” gets together to pray for the requests that pour into our office, knowing that prayer, importunate prayer, moves the God of heaven, and that He hears every cry for the healing of His people.
“Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?” 1 Corinthians 9:7-11
“Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.” 1 Corinthians 9:13-14
The Spirit of Prophecy says:
“Do not worry lest some means shall go to those who are trying to do missionary work in a quiet way. All the means is not to be handled by one organization or one party. The Lord works through various agencies.” 20 Manuscript Releases p.102
“God grant that the voices which have been so quickly raised to say that all the money invested in the work must go through the appointed channel at Battle Creek, shall not be heard. The people to whom God has given his means are amenable to him alone. It is their privilege to give direct aid and assistance to missions.” SpM 176