Sunny Day – 100 tablets
Bottle size: 100 caplets
Suggested adult usage: 1 caplet, three times a day on an empty stomach (otherwise with food if not tolerated well) for 4-6 weeks. If no change is seen, increase amount to 2 caplets, three times a day. Findings suggest that this blend should be taken at least 4-6 weeks for the full effects to be seen.
Approximate supply: 33 days
Do you or someone you love suffer from anxiety, mood swings, or difficulty sleeping? Are you having a hard time enjoying even the simple pleasures in life? Does it seem like you just don’t feel “happy” anymore? If you’re ready to relax and enjoy life again, Sunny Day can make all the difference in the world!
- Weight: 6.10 Ounces
Facts About Mental Health:
• Studies of individuals with mental health issues showed that 25% were deficient in folic acid and 32% had deficient levels of vitamin C. In addition, suboptimal levels of B12 were found at 30 times the prevalence of the general population. A deficiency in any one of these nutrients can cause an imbalance in the nutritional environment of the brain, and produce mood or mental health problems!
• The first clinical effects of insufficient B-complex vitamins are mood changes, insomnia, changes in appetite, and sugar cravings. As a group, the B-Vitamins play an important role both in alleviating mood disorders and in relieving the anxiety and restlessness which often accompany them.
• Anxiety affects about 40 million American adults ages 18 years and older. That’s about 18% of the population in a given year!
• Anxiety can cause physical problems such as:
• Pounding heart
• Stomach upset or dizziness
• Frequent urination or diarrhea
• Shortness of breath
• Tremors and twitches
• Muscle tension
Sunny Day is a potent blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and nutritional factors that help to promote a healthy and stable mental state!
Sunny Day Special Herbal Blend Includes:
• Valerian – Reduces stress & aggression. Improves sleep quality.
• St. John’s Wort – Elevates the mood, calms, and improves sleep.
• Chamomile – Encourages relaxation without drowsiness.
• Hops – Calms the nerves and improves quality of sleep.
• Skullcap – Relieves stress, tension, and nervous disorders.
• Passion Flower – Helps fight: tension, anxiety, panic attacks, mood swings, irritability, restlessness, and difficulty sleeping.
Sunny Day Vitamin and Mineral Blend Includes:
• Vitamin B1 – Boosts mood and energy level. Reduces irritability, calms nerves, and fights feelings of sadness.
- Vitamin B2 – Improves mood. Deficiency can cause mood swings difficulty sleeping, and night terrors.
- Vitamin B3 – Fights anxiety, irritability, & stress. Improves mood.
- Vitamin B5 – Works as an anti-stress factor. Protects against mental and physical stress.
- Vitamin B6 – Very important in regulating mood and is the most implicated of all the vitamins in the cause of mood imbalances.
- Vitamin B12 – Improves mood, memory, ability to concentrate, and energy levels. Fights anxiety, irritation, and mood imbalances.
- Vitamin C – Deficiency can cause fatigue, weakness, irritability, and bad mood. Helps elevate mood.
- Vitamin E – Boosts mood and improves overall mental function. Deficiency is linked with mental health problems.
- Vitamin H (Biotin) – Increases energy and endurance. Improves mood and sleep quality. Assists nervous system functioning.
- Vitamin M (Folic Acid) – Improves mood and cognitive function.
- Calcium – Improves mood and fights mood swings.
- Magnesium – Stabilizes mood and emotional state. Fights mood swings.
- Potassium – Deficiency can cause irritability and agitation.
- Iron – Increases energy and reduces stress.
- Zinc – Boosts overall mental health and is vital for a healthy mind.
- Manganese – Fights fatigue and improves memory and mood.
- Chromium – Helps regulate sugar levels and control cravings.
– Improves mood and thyroid function.
Sunny Day Additional Nutritional Factors Include:
• GABA – A natural tranquilizer without the effects of drugs. Has anti-stress and anti-anxiety properties.
• Tyrosine – An important amino acid that the body uses to make chemical messengers that are involved in mental alertness and mood.
• Melatonin – Improves quality of sleep and improves mood. A deficiency in melatonin has been linked to increased rates of mental health problems.
• Inositol – Promotes brain wellness. Inositol is converted by the body to two secondary neurotransmitters that enhance the action of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin has been implicated in various mental health issues.
• PABA – Para-amino benzoic acid is a non-protein amino acid needed for a healthy brain, nervous system, and energy levels.
• Choline – Helps carry messages between nerves and muscles. Very important for neuromuscular functioning. Mild deficiency has been associated with neurological manifestations such as memory problems, nerve-muscle imbalances, insomnia, and fatigue.
• Rice Bran Concentrate – Helps reduce sugar cravings and the mood swings that come from raising and lowering blood sugar.
• Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex – Supports healthy cognitive function, mood, and immune defense.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.