Saw Palmetto – 90 capsules
Bottle size: 90 capsules
Suggested adult usage: 1-2 capsules, twice a day on an empty stomach (otherwise with food if not tolerated well). Studies show it takes 4 – 8 weeks for the benefits of this herb to fully take effect. To obtain desired results Saw Palmetto needs to be taken regularly.
Approximate supply: 22-45 days
- Weight: 1.00 Ounces
Saw Palmetto Has Shown To Be Beneficial For:
- Supporting prostate health
- Gaining “healthy” weight
- Improving digestion
- Promoting hair growth/regrowth (both men & women)
- Increasing strength/stamina
- Supporting normal hormone levels (both men & women)
- Improving fertility
- Reducing sexual dysfunction
Saw Palmetto For Prostate Health
• Saw Palmetto appears to support prostate health and is well tolerated. “There are no known drug interactions with Saw Palmetto, and reported side effects are minor and rare.” – American Family Physician 2003;67:1281-3.
• Saw Palmetto is widely used in other countries; for example, it is used in 50 percent of patients in Italy for prostate support and in 90 percent of such patients in Germany. – European Urolology 1992;21:309-14.
• A major benefit of Saw Palmetto is that its effects are generally seen shortly after beginning treatment. Some people report improved prostate health in as little as 30 days. This is an advantage over most of the currently available products which can take as long as 6 to 12 months for effects to be seen.
• Unlike some products for prostate problems, Saw Palmetto has proven effective, yet without side effects such as: decreased libido, ejaculatory problems, and loss of erection.
• Saw palmetto strengthens the urinary organs and has been recommended for kidney stones.
Saw Palmetto For Hair Loss
As you probably know, Saw Palmetto is great for improving general prostate health, but what you probably don’t know is that its also great for helping with hair loss!
Both men and women can suffer from hair loss. Saw Palmetto is beneficial for any adult who has thinning or receding hair.
Hair loss often develops as a result of a hormone imbalance (in both men and women), when the level of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the scalp is too high. DHT binds itself to the hair follicles, decreasing the amount of nutrients they can extract from blood. The follicles gradually shrink and the hair growing from them becomes thinner. If nothing is done, the hair disappears completely.
For hair loss not to occur, the level of DHT in the body must be decreased. There are synthetic products designed to inhibit DHT, which block conversion of free testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. But being synthetic, these products often have serious side effects, such as gynecomastia (abnormal breast enlargement in males) and even erectile dysfunction.
Saw Palmetto, on the other hand, naturally inhibits DHT without causing side effects such as those associated with other products.
For healthy hair growth, try Saw Palmetto today!
“I was having a problem with thinning hair and went through a myriad of testing and found that everything was “normal.” Finally someone told me about Saw Palmetto. I was skeptical at first because I had always thought of Saw Palmetto as a “mans” herb. But I tried it and I was really surprised by the results. My hair is starting to grow back normally and I am so happy. I am not sure what was making it fall out but I am sure happy that it is coming back in, thanks to Saw Palmetto“! A.K.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.