Pancreas Support – 90 caplets
Bottle size: 90 caplets
Suggested adult usage: 1 caplet, two to three times a day (about 30 minutes before each meal) or as needed.
Approximate supply: 30-45 days
Do you suffer from hormonal problems or erratic blood sugar levels? Today, pancreatic problems are on the rise and unfortunately, most people suffer from a variety of symptoms, thinking that drugs are their only option for maintaining their health. Thankfully, we can help! Instead taking dangerous drugs that can cause numerous side effects, try improving the function of your pancreas and eliminating symptoms naturally! Our Pancreas Support actually helps strengthen the pancreas which can reduce symptoms of blood sugar imbalances.
- Weight: 4.00 Ounces
The pancreas (from the Greek meaning ‘all flesh’) is a large, pale, carrot-shaped rubbery gland which lies just below your stomach. It is responsible for the production of digestive juices and hormones. The pancreas is essential to every step of the processing of food, from digestion to absorption, storage, and even the utilization of nutrients.
Hope for Health’s Pancreas Support Can Help:
- Promote weight loss
- Maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- Support healthy pancreas function
- Rejuvenate the digestive system
- Improve circulation to hands and feet
- Aid in improvement of all disorders of the pancreas
- Promote detoxification of body from harmful pollutants
- Provide naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
Do you suffer from heartburn or indigestion?
The pancreas secretes the body’s own natural antacid, sodium bicarbonate, to settle an upset stomach!
Discover some of the benefits of the 17 extraordinary ingredients in Pancreas Support:
• Bitter Melon – Helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level, boosts the immune system, and improves digestion.
• Nopal Cactus Leaves – Blocks absorption of sugar in the intestinal tract, which helps regulate blood sugar level. Supports liver and pancreatic function. Aids in nomalizing insulin levels.
• Huckleberry Fruit – Supplies extra oxygen to the blood, benefiting all capillaries in the body and improving circulation to the hands and feet. Is rich in fatty acids, bioflavinoids, iron, zinc, and phosphorus.
• Glucosol – Supports the body’s transport of glucose into the cells for more energy.
• Lipase – An enzyme required to break down fats and lipids.
• Protease – Helps break down protein so the body can use protein’s building blocks (amino acids) more effectively.
• Spirulina – Studies show that spirulina aids the body’s ability to balance blood sugar, and supports a healthy immune system.
• Bromelain – An enzyme that breaks down proteins in the body, has anti-inflammatory properties, helps reduce swelling, and promotes a healthy immune system.
• Papain – Papain has a mild soothing effect on the stomach and is used as a digestive aid. Also has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Vanadyl Sulfate – Aids in the transport of glucose and amino acids into muscle cells, which supports muscular growth and repair.
• Biotin – Helps metabolize carbohydrates, which aids the balancing of blood sugar.
• Chromium Picolinate – Improves blood glucose metabolism.
• GTF Chromium – GTF Chromium is a trace mineral that plays an important role in regulating blood sugar levels. GTF works with insulin to transport glucose from the blood into the cells.
• Amylase – A digestive enzyme that improves carbohydrate tolerance.
• Zinc Gluconate – An essential mineral that has been shown to be low in most diets. Zinc helps with metabolizing glucose and balancing the level of glucose in the blood.
• Fenugreek Seed – Contains a soluble fiber that helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism and promote fullness. This type of fiber can slow the rate of postprandial* glucose absorption.
• Blueberry Fruit – Promotes digestion and weight loss! High in antioxidants and helps detoxify the body.
*Levels of glucose after a meal
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.