Stone Crusher – 90 capsules
Bottle size: 90 capsules
Suggested adult usage: 2-3 capsules, twice a day on an empty stomach. May increase to 3-4 times a day for increased pain relief. (This amount is based on a 150 lb. individual. Amount should be adjusted according to weight.)
Approximate supply: 15-22 days
If you’ve ever suffered through kidney stones or gallstones, you know how excruciatingly painful they can be! If you haven’t, you are fortunate, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t at risk. We now have an all-natural, herbal product that not only helps prevent stones, but also helps break up existing stones for easy, safe, and most importantly: PAIN-FREE elimination.
Hope For Health’s Stone Crusher is 100% pure Chanca Piedra from the tropical rainforests of Peru!
- Weight: 2.90 Ounces
Health Benefits of our Stone Crusher:
- Balances and improves digestion
- Stimulates healthy menstrual flow
- Helps detoxify the liver and kidneys
- Provides relief from pain and inflammation
- Assists in eliminating foreign particles, mucous,
and other obstructions throughout the body
Stone Crusher and Pain Relief
Brazilian researchers have discovered powerful, long-lasting pain-blocking activity in the roots, stems and leaves of several different species of Phyllanthus, including Phyllanthus niruri (Chanca Piedra). In fact, one extract proved to be about four times more potent than a popular NSAID and three times the strength of morphine against inflammatory pain (for post-operative pain). The pain blockers in Phyllanthus have been identified by the Brazilians as gallic acid, ethyl ester, and the steroidal compounds as beta-sitosterol and stigmasterol.
Gallstones and Kidney Stones
Gallstones and kidney stones are a major health problem in the United States. In fact, it is estimated that around 20,000,000 people in the U.S. suffer from these conditions each year, with around 600,000 of them receiving treatment. With the introduction of Chanca Piedra, health care practitioners have acquired a powerful plant ally in helping their patients maintain optimal kidney, gallbladder, liver, and bladder health.
Kidney stones form when certain substances, calcium oxalate, calcium phosphate, magnesium ammonium phosphate, uric acid or cystine – become so concentrated in the urine that they form into hard, solid lumps. This is usually due to chronic dehydration, infection, various kidney disorders, deficiencies in magnesium, or excess purines or oxalates in the diet. The main symptom of kidney stones is pain in the left or right lower back or pelvic area that becomes excruciating as the stone attempts to leave the kidney through narrow tubes called ureters.
FACT: The name Chanca Piedra literally means “Stone Breaker”. It got its name because of its innate ability to break up and expel both kidney and gall stones. It is believed to help stimulate the production of bile and to promote healthy liver and gall bladder function.
Did you know? The cost of kidney stones is estimated at almost $2 billion annually and continues increasing every year!
Doctors Use Chanca Piedra Worldwide:
• Dr. Wolfram Wiemann of Nuremburg, Germany has used Chanca Piedra in his medical practice in Germany. He reported that 94% of all the cases he encountered among his patients with gallstones or kidney stones were “completely eliminated” within 1 to 2 weeks.
• Another Amazon physician interviewed about the use of Chanca Piedra for his patients said that the plant worked 100% of the time without any side effects. (While not characterized as a side effect, it is noted that for several hours during the actual process of elimination of the stones, some patients experienced stomach cramps.)
Chanca Piedra Studies
Since the 1960’s a growing body of scientific studies have been published on Chanca Piedra, with over 300 studies carried out to date! Indian and Brazilian research groups were the first to conduct these studies since the plant was indigenous to their areas, with a long history of use by their inhabitants. The Brazilian researchers have summarized their research stating, “Pre-clinical and clinical studies carried out with the extracts from these plants support most of their reported uses for a wide variety of pathological conditions.”
• Research done on Chanca Piedra in Brazil at the Federal University of Santa Catarina revealed an alkaloid (phyllanthoside) in the leaves and stem with strong antispasmodic activity. It served as a smooth muscle relaxer, and they concluded that its spasmolytic action probably accounted for its mastery at expelling stones.
• In a 1999 study, researchers confirmed that Chanca Piedra has a potent and effective inhibitory effect on the formation of calcium- oxalate crystals and decreases the size of existing stones. Not only that, but also this effect was found even at very high levels of calcium oxalate, which indicates that it might be a useful preventative aid for people with a history of kidney stones.
• In a 2002 study, researchers seeded the bladders of rats with calcium oxalate crystals and treated them for 42 days with a water extract of Chanca Piedra. Their results indicated that Chanca Piedra strongly inhibited the growth and number of stones formed over the control group.
• In 2003, scientists studying the inhibition of calcium oxalate crystal formation in urine samples found that Chanca Piedra could help prevent the formation of kidney stones stating, “It may interfere with stone formation and may represent an alternative form of treatment and/or prevention of urolithiasis (urinary tract stones).”
Pregnancy and Breast-feeding
Not enough is known about the use of Chanca Piedra during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Lithium: Chanca Piedra has diuretic properties. Taking this herb might decrease how well the body gets rid of lithium. This could increase how much lithium is in the body and result in serious side effects. Talk with your health care provider before using this product if you are taking lithium. Your lithium dose might need to be changed.
Blood-Sugar Regulating Drugs: Chanca Piedra might decrease blood sugar. Taking this herb along with blood sugar-lowering medications might cause your blood sugar to go too low. Monitor your blood sugar closely.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.