Bottle size: 2 oz. liquid*
Suggested adult usage: 6-12 drops (about 1/2 – 1 dropperful) two to three times a day as needed, between meals on an empty stomach (otherwise with food if not tolerated well).
Approximate supply: 6 weeks
A powerful blood purifier and detoxifier, ArcoDrops boosts immune response, encourages healthy cell growth, reduces stress on the adrenal glands and assists in relieving joint pain.
- Weight: 4.50 Ounces
ArcoDrops is an immune boosting blend of:
Pau d’Arco • Horsetail Red Clover • Chaparral • Yellow Dock • Anamú
Hope For Health’s ArcoDrops:
- Strengthens the immune system & fortifies the body against germs
- Purifies the blood and assists the detoxification process
- Improves appetite and helps the body replenish vital elements
- Provides nutritional support for the hair skin and nails
- Supports the urinary tract and digestive system
- Contains vitamins: A, B-Complex, C and minerals: calcium, chromium, iron, magnesium, potassium & silicon
- Supports prostate health for men
Pau d’arco has been used for hundreds of years for its powerful anti-fungal and immune-building properties.
Interesting Fact: No fungus ever forms on the pau d’arco tree! Even though it grows in the lushest tropical rain forests in the world, this amazing tree has proven entirely immune to fungal infection, which makes it a one-of-a-kind!
However, the benefits don’t stop there! Pau d’arco is also an amazing blood cleanser, whole body detoxifier, urinary tract stimulator, fever reducer, and digestive aid. If that’s not enough, it also contains pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain and inflammation throughout the entire body. This has proven particularly helpful for irritation and pain in the joints, stomach and bowels.
- Out of all known herbs, horsetail contains the highest amount of silicon. Also known as “shavegrass”, silicon is a vital trace mineral required by the body for strong and flexible joints, glowing skin and stronger bones.
- Assists in the body’s absorption of calcium, nourishing the skeletal system, strengthening the bones and connective tissues, as well as the nails, skin and hair.
- Helps halt bleeding due to its astringent tannins which constrict blood vessels; making it a popular treatment for nosebleeds. Its astringent properties are also beneficial in helping bladder and urinary tract issues.
- Has been used for over 100 years to purify the blood and relieve inflammation. Is best known as a blood purifier, expelling toxins from the bloodstream. Cleanses and improves the overall health of the liver and kidneys.
- Stimulates the production of digestive fluids and bile which aids digestion. It also relieves constipation and helps soothe the bowel, stomach and intestines.
- A good expectorant, red clover calms coughs, including dry coughs. It has been known to relieve sore throats as well. Contains antispasmodic properties that help relax muscle cramping and relieve nervous exhaustion.
Known as “Nature’s Detergent” due to the foamy residue produced when the leaves are shaken in water, chaparral is recognized for having properties that assist in the overall well-being of the body and in the improving of a variety of maladies. Chaparral boosts the immune system and helps keep the body in an alkaline state that allows it to naturally fight against infection, microbic invaders, and many other potential health problems. It is widely accepted that chaparral prevents the developmental growth of irregular cells.
- Has been used for hundreds of years for its astringent properties, aiding a variety of skin problems, including boils, rashes, blemishes and burns.
- Improves the flow of bile and other digestive juices, which enhances bile production to break down fatty foods
- Acts as a mild diuretic and laxative to help flush out toxins
- Helps reduce bowel inflammation and irritation
- Supports bladder, kidney, and liver function
- Provides iron and promotes its absorption for optimal blood health
People with compromised immune systems may benefit from the immune-supporting properties of anamú. In one study, anamú increased natural killer cells (the cells that kill disease throughout the body) by 100%. It also increases chemicals such as interleukin and interferon (which help protect the body against future health problems). In addition, anamú’s pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory qualities have made it a popular supplement for reducing joint pain and inflammation.