Odorless Garlic – 120 capsules
Bottle Size: 120 capsules
Suggested adult dosage: 2 capsules twice a day with food.
Approximate supply: 30 days
While it has experienced overwhelming popularity in kitchens throughout the world, garlic bulb extracts may also help calm the stomach, improve circulation, and support healthy cardiovascular function. In fact, more than 250 publications have shown that garlic supports and strengthens the cardiovascular system.
This odorless formula is designed to give you the amazing health benefits of garlic without the offensive odor associated with it.
- Weight: 1.00 Ounces
Out of stock
Interesting FACTS about Garlic:
• April 19th is National Garlic Day.
• Garlic has been used to prevent tick bites.
• The Spanish have long used garlic as a preservative.
• Hippocrates, Aristotle and Pliny cited numerous therapeutic uses for garlic.
• Research has proven that garlic can suppress the growth of unhealthy cells.
• Builders of the ancient pyramids were said to eat garlic daily for enhanced endurance and strength.
• Garlic provides sulfur compounds that are beneficial to the circulatory system and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
• Roman emperors couldn’t eat enough garlic, as it was considered an antidote to poisons which were very popular in certain political circles of the time.
• Garlic is regarded as one of the most effective remedies to maintain a normal blood pressure. It also calms the pulse, supports normal heart rhythm, and relieves symptoms such as: dizziness, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
• Recently, researchers have published summaries of some of the positive data on garlic. They found that garlic is able to stimulate T-lymphocyte and macrophage action, promote interleukin-1 levels, and support natural killer cells. Strong activity of these key cells promotes healthy immune system function, and strengthens the body’s defenses.
Hope for Health’s Odorless Garlic can help:
- Support healthy blood pressure & cholesterol levels
- Fight infections
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Purify the blood
- Fight various illnesses
- Boost energy levels
- Regulate and improve intestinal health
- Fight and expel parasites and worms
- Maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- Reduce sensitivity to allergens and strengthen the body’s defenses against allergies.
- Boost the immune system by supporting the body’s “natural killer” cells.
• Garlic is considered both a vegetable and an herb and is a member of the lily family.
• Garlic has been used medicinally for thousands of years since ancient Greek and Roman times.
• Garlic contains 17 amino acids. Amino acids are essential to nearly every bodily function, and make up 75% of the human body. Every chemical reaction that takes place in your body depends on amino acids and the proteins that they build.
• Fresh garlic is an excellent source of allicin, a compound that causes blood vessels to open up so they can carry greater amounts of blood and oxygen to the heart.
• There are over 300 varieties of garlic grown worldwide. One of the most common varieties is American garlic, with white, papery skin and strong flavor. Italian and Mexican garlic have a pinkish-purple skins and slightly milder-flavored varieties.
• Compounds found in garlic also help to prevent platelet clumping. In this way, garlic acts as a natural blood thinner. This is why garlic compounds should be used with caution in people who are taking prescription blood thinners or aspirin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.